Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Year of Hopes

Image courtesy: one direction perf
Hello!

A very happy new year to all the beautiful people out there!

A part of my new year resolution is that I will put an effort at being happier this year. And that I will blog a LOT more this year. I already had a beauty related blog once before. But since its been around TWO frigging years since I logged in to that account, I completely forgot the password for that account and so I had to start this new blog.

In a way it is, in fact, a beautiful, better thing. It is a blessing in disguise - I can start afresh. Two years later, among the many things that have changed, my expectations and my opinions about many things beauty have changed. Having said that, I intend to use this space to give you my reviews about different products, details about my hauls and all that kinda stuff! And boy! Am I excited to start!

So what is in store for 2014? I don't know yet, but it is a year of hopes and happiness! Here is to a year filled with beauty, happiness and lots and lots of love!

xoxo
 Kitty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment